HOW DOES IT WORK?
The ISSAI Installment Plan allows you to spread out your payments interest-free over a period of time that best suits you. The plans are paid through PayPal where the monies are held and guaranteed for both buyer and seller. The piece is delivered after the final installment has been made.
Choose one of the available options below.
Simulating you purchased a $259 usd signet ring. 4 fortnight payments.
|Week 0||Week 2||Week 4||Week 6|
Simulating you purchased a $990 usd signet ring. 5 fortnight payments.
|Week 0||Week 2||Week 4||Week 6||Week 8|
Simulating you purchased a $3,000 usd bespoke engagement ring. 7 monthly payments
|Month 0||Month 1||Month 2||Month 3||Month 4||Month 5||Month 6|
Need another plan? Let's Arrange one.
Email us at email@example.com and tell us what you need. Or send us a message on the contact form below.
How to Request your Plan
To request a payment plan please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on the contact form below and include the following information.
- Full Name
- How you heard of ISSAI and why you would like an installment plan
- Desired piece, and size
- Chosen installment plan
In 48 hours or less ISSAI will respond, if your plan has been approved you will also find your financing contract including payment amounts, dates and delivery of piece.
How to Pay
After you have emailed us your request and you have been approved make your payment the following way.
- ISSAI Financing plans take place through PayPal, which holds the installments until ISSAI has delivered the piece. Visit our PayPal payment page, enter the payment quantity in your plan, and make a deposit for the installment.
- Choose USD as the currency with which you will pay regardless of the default one.
- After this, continue to follow your payment plan.
- Email email@example.com a screenshot with every payment you make. Include your order number in the email subject.
- The payments are not automatic, the buyer is responsible to make the payment through PayPal in due time and form according to the chosen plan.
If you find yourself in need to cancel your plan before it is finished ISSAI will refund you the amount paid so far except for the first installment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By agreeing to the ISSAI Installment Plan Terms & Conditions the buyer agrees to enter into a contract with ISSAI, whereby;
Minimum Order Value
Minimum order value eligible for ISSAI Installment Plan is $150 usd.
Delivery of Final Goods
Goods from ISSAI will not be shipped to the buyer until 14 days after the final payment has been made to ISSAI, or in made to order pieces until the piece is finished.
Ownership of Goods
Goods from ISSAI will not fall under the ownership of the buyer until the final payment has been made to ISSAI.
Record of Payment
A record of payments transaction history will always be available for both the merchant and buyer, recording all amounts paid to-date and the date and value of all future pending payments as per your agreed ISSAI Installment Plan contract.
Cancellation of ISSAI Installment Plan Contract by Seller
The seller under a ISSAI Installment Plan contract must not cancel it unless –
- The buyer breaches a term of the ISSAI Installment Plan contract; or
- The seller stops trading; or
- The products are no longer available.
Cancellation on Breach by Buyer
If a buyer has breached a term of the ISSAI Installment Plan contract and seller intends to cancel the contract before doing so seller must –
- Give the buyer notice of seller’s intention to cancel the ISSAI Installment Plan contract; and
- Allow the buyer at least 14 days within which to rectify the breach; and
- The notice to be given has to be:
- in writing, sent to the buyer’s last known address, email form or, if the buyer so agrees, orally; and
- must specify the breach of the ISSAI Installment Plan for which the ISSAI Installment Plan is being cancelled; and
- must state the time within which the buyer must rectify the breach;
- must state the matters listed per below:
- the purchase price of the products;
- the total amount paid under the ISSAI Installment Plan;
- any amount owing to either the buyer or seller under the terms of the ISSAI Installment Plan contract on the cancellation of the ISSAI Installment Plan contract.
The ISSAI Installment Plan contract is cancelled at the end of the period specified in the notice unless the buyer rectifies the breach before then or Seller agrees not to cancel it.
Cancellation Where Products Not Available
If the products are no longer available, Seller must cancel the ISSAI Installment Plan and refund all monies to the buyer.
The ISSAI Installment Plan is not available with any other offer or discount on issai.co , through our stockists, or our pop-ups worldwide.
Whether you’re buying a beautiful bespoke engagement ring, picking your wedding bands, just treating yourself to one of our signet rings - our ISSAI Installment Plan allows you to spread out your payments over a period of time that best suits you. Once your item has been fully paid for it will be shipped to you, alluringly packaged in our signature ISSAI packaging.
Ask or Request a plan here.