We are working on a film documentary to show you how we support what we care about through your purchases.
Through your purchases, ISSAI supports the fight against Global Warming. It was tough to decide amongst so many just and heartbreaking causes in our current day and age however, due to our close to earth production processes and passion for nature we knew we had to fight for the earth. We call it the domino project since the development of one self sustaining project gives way to the development of another, and so forth.
- Global temperatures rise
- The planet's average surface temperature has risen about 1.62 degrees Fahrenheit (0.9 degrees Celsius) since the late 19th century, a change driven largely by increased carbon dioxide and other human-made emissions into the atmosphere (NASA).
- The oceans are warming
- The oceans have absorbed much of this increased heat, with the top 700 meters (about 2,300 feet) of ocean showing warming of more than 0.4 degrees Fahrenheit since 1969 (NASA)
- Extreme Events
- The number of record high temperature events in the United States has been increasing, while the number of record low temperature events has been decreasing, since 1950 (NASA).
SPECIFICALLY HOW WE HELP
- We Give away 5% of our profits to local NGO's fighting to
- Prevent through education,
- Solve by cleaning our oceans, and
- Fix, by developing recycling plants.
HOW IT HAPPENS
- Sales of ISSAI jewellery and items drive giving through the ISSAI “Purposeful consumption” model. Every time an ISSAI product is acquired, funds are transferred to support just causes.
- We are aware our processes, business methods and especially our worldwide distribution can cause even a greater harm than what we give back, therefore we are constantly looking to improve all of the above.
- ISSAI uses business for change, through crafted products and services, efficient operations, local production and more.
- Our Giving associates provide ISSAI profits from our products or services, to support positive change programs for communities in need.
- We are devoted to inspire other businesses to adopt our safe production model and to join is in our giving back initiatives, not forced by tax incentives but by passion to do more.
WHERE WE GIVE
- ISSAI currently works in the city of Guadalajara Mexico with an NGO that will be publicly unveiled with our upcoming new film.
Email us at email@example.com to find out more.