Video of how we help will be published June 2019.
Through your purchases, ISSAI supports the fight against Global Warming. It was tough to decide amongst so many just and heartbreaking causes in our current day and age however, due to our close to earth production processes and passion for nature we knew we had to fight for the earth. We call it the domino project since the development of one self sustaining project gives way to the development of another, and so forth.
- Global temperatures rise (NASA)
- The oceans are warming (NASA)
- Shrinking ice sheets (NASA)
- Extreme Events (NASA)
ESPECIFICALLY HOW WE HELP
- We Give away 5% of our profits to local NGO's fighting to
- Prevent through education,
- Solve by cleaning our oceans, and
- Fix, by developing recycling plants.
HOW IT HAPPENS
- Sales of ISSAI jewellery and items drive giving through the ISSAI “Purposeful consumption” model. Every time an ISSAI product is acquired, funds are transferred to support just causes.
- We are aware our processes, business methods and especially our worldwide distribution can cause even a greater harm than what we give back, therefore we are constantly looking to improve all of the above.
- ISSAI uses business for change, through crafted products and services, efficient operations, local production and more.
- Our Giving associates provide ISSAI profits from our products or services, to support positive change programs for communities in need.
- We are devoted to inspire other businesses to adopt our safe production model and to join is in our giving back initiatives, not forced by tax incentives but by passion to do more.
WHERE WE GIVE
- ISSAI currently works in the city of Guadalajara Mexico with an NGO that will be publicly unveiled with our upcoming new film.
- We want to focus 10% of our efforts on prevention by;
- educating individuals on how to escape the generational poverty cycle,
- develop change evangelists who can replicate our mission in other soils.
- Coach other businesses to be socially disruptive and flip the system
- We want to focus 80% of our efforts on assistance by;
- Building a network of employment support to organize homeless and displaced victims to dynamic regions where labour is seasonally needed.
- Parallely building safe spaces in partnership with our change associates to assist people in emergency conditions, such as medical buses and safe houses.
-We want to focus 10% of our efforts on reimagining by;
- providing mental health attention in partnership with our associates to victims of abuse and displacement, through counseling clinics.